Colby is such a crack up! He ran around sooo much, at Sunset view of Bryce Canyon, it really freaked out Jason. The Paul's loved seeing Jason be a nervous wreck about Colby being too carefree.
Forget about teaching the kids to fish. Check out this monster catch. Back off--this one's mine!
Our last day we hiked up this river to a big waterfall and played in the water. We took off to go home that night. After about 5 minutes in the truck, Colby realized we were going home. He said, "I want to go back with the peoples." That went on and on for a couple of hours....
2 comments:
Haha, I LOVE Jack's face in this picture! WE are all laughing :-) Carson just walked in and said "Oh, it's my friends." So, "peoples", "friends" we have all sorts of names for cousins! Totally NOT boring anymore! I love it all.
hey I love you guys like crazy too! I miss the peoples! good luck with kindergarten jack!! we miss you guys.
Post a Comment