I scheduled pictures and forgot about the cast. At least now we will never forget Jack broke his right arm (for the 2nd time). Notice how we didn't wash the marker off Jack's hand before the picture--no need for touch up we all need a laugh. I love these boys like crazy.
3 comments:
Seriously?????Your boys are so stinkin' cute and I absolutely love the picture of them together! His cast totally adds character to the pic. And Sara you look HOT.....you don't look bad either, Jason :-) Can't wait to see you cute family again! Thanks for keeping us updated...........FINALLY! Luv ya
colby has changed so much!!! he looks so big!!! when does school start for jack?? has he met his teacher yet? the pics look great. miss you like crazy.
those pictures are just simply cute! you have a darling family. I miss little colby. how is jack liking school?
Post a Comment