Family of four living the American Dream in good ol Pleasant Grove, UT. We love to go camping together, play golf (or most sports), play games, and ride ATVs. TV viewing includes any kind of sports, Nickelodeon, and yes, reality tv.
Sunday, May 25, 2008
Las Vegas Trip (for work)
I went to Las Vegas a few weeks ago for a new product launch. I was a little nervous to be away for 5 days, but my nerves were calmed after I got a tattoo. Okay, I didn't get a tattoo, but I did eat a lot of good food, laughed a lot, and learned to play roullette and craps--the dice were HOT. It was a lot of fun. I saw the Cirque de Sole show at MGM, called Ka. It was excellent. I also learned it is okay to have a good time away from husband and kids--very important. (I was only homesick 1 night.) Now if I can just figure out how to kick my gambling problem.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
sara, you are funny! Thanks for the pictures.They were great. MIss you guys.
I was ALMOST to the point where I stopped checking your blog for updates :) I loved all the pictures!! we miss you guys. looks like i need to take golf lessons from the pro- watch out tiger huh? i told mike for his birthday i'll go golfing with him. That should be interesting. love you
Sara, I had quit gambling because blackjack never payed out for me and the bingo hall had to many old people. However a friend taught me craps and I am back on the wagon if you will. Can I get odds on 6 and 8 and all the hard ways.
JR
Haha, we love gambling.....good thing we don't live too close to Vegas. :-) I am so glad you had fun. Miss ya, Aub
BORING!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment