Jack had a fun 7th birthday! He is such a great kid and is really growing up--7! We invited 23 boys (cousins, school friends, church friends, neighbors etc...) to a fun outdoor summer party. It was a blast and I eventually removed the chocolate ice cream stain from Jason's favorite shirt.


Every 7 year old boy has a thing for STAR WARS! This one is no exception. He has mastered all the sound effects too.

My gosh! Colby makes me crazy with how cute he is. I have this picture as my screen saver. It shows the true essence of his life. He is one happy kid!

This was one wicked awesome pirate cake--made by mom (with help from niece Ashley)!
1 comment:
Happy birthday, Jack! Love the pictures and I can see why Colby makes you crazy! Your boys are adorable!! I like the cake too - great job!
Post a Comment