Sunday, October 24, 2010

Bye-Bye Spleen!!!!


This is what Jack & Colby think about having surgery. They look adorable in their Dallas t-shirts thanks to Uncle Mike & Aunt Trish!

Jack didn't ever want to get out of bed in case it would hurt. Jason let him lay there (it was convenient for watching football). That left me to be the mean one, I made him get up and walk on his own.



This was the last of our "calm" Colby. He has waaayyy tooo much energy now. I miss those lethargic days.



They recovered well at home and now you would never know they had surgery a week ago.






They got a lot of comments walking out of the hospital with all these balloons. They had lots of LOVE! Thanks to everyone who has sent good thoughts and prayers our way!

6 comments:

Tricia and Michael said...

is that a darth vader teddy bear? awesome! we're so glad everything went well. love the pictures.

Marrott Family said...

Thanks for the pix in the mail that was fast!! I love the huge balloon bouquet!!!Amazing. And I see a little smirky twinkle in Colby's eye in the what do you think about having surgery pose.

Marrott Family said...

Oh...and Welcome to the Club!!!

Anonymous said...

Love those boys. We are so glad they are spleen free and lovin life. xoxo

JR said...

Maybe Colby wouldn't look so upset if Jack would share 1 of the 37 balloons. Carson and Brenner commented he looks like Mr. Ferguson from the movie "UP"

Anonymous said...

Love all the pictures - wish I had more time to browse!