This was our view from the 50th floor of the Vdarra hotel at City Center. It was amazing! I got a little dizzy every time we took the elevator, but the view was awesome! I chilled at the spa and had a great time playing craps.Family of four living the American Dream in good ol Pleasant Grove, UT. We love to go camping together, play golf (or most sports), play games, and ride ATVs. TV viewing includes any kind of sports, Nickelodeon, and yes, reality tv.
Sunday, March 7, 2010
Las Vegas & Nascar 2010
This was another fun trip to Las Vegas to see the Nascar race and hang out! The best thing--I got into my first fight with another Nascar fan and I won! He yelled at me to move my feet. I told him I am going to have to treat him (50+ yr old man 3 times my size) like my 4 & 6 year old. If he wants something he can ask me nicely. I also told him I didn't appreciate being talked to like that. Seriously, I was trying to read my People magazine. He ended up apologizing to me. I told him that decent people don't act like that in the first place. I also, most likely, called him a bad name to his face, but he started it. I am officially white trash. It really turned Jason on.
This was our view from the 50th floor of the Vdarra hotel at City Center. It was amazing! I got a little dizzy every time we took the elevator, but the view was awesome! I chilled at the spa and had a great time playing craps.
This was our view from the 50th floor of the Vdarra hotel at City Center. It was amazing! I got a little dizzy every time we took the elevator, but the view was awesome! I chilled at the spa and had a great time playing craps.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Hey guys - sounds like you had a fun time. We hope Colby is feeling better and Jaden is already jealous of that yoda!
Can you really go to a Nascar race and not get in a brawl? I love it....pretty much everyone there needs to be spoken to like a 5 year old because of their IQ level :0) heeehee. The only race I've been to I got into it with the dude that spilled his tobacco spit all over my sister and then tried to lie about it...."it's just, uh, dirty water." Uh huh.
Post a Comment