This was the best day of Colby's life! The second he woke up he wanted to look at his baby book and talk about when he was born. Jack couldn't wait to give him the present he picked out for Colby. Power Rangers Jungle Fury motorcycle and red power ranger. Colby was a nice little brother and let Jack play with it all day. Jack also went to bed with it tonight. Jack is now going to ask Santa for one. I'm betting Santa already knows.
We took Colby to see "I Want to Move It, Move It" aka "Madagascar 2." I laughed so much, I almost cried while Jason fell asleep. We then went bowling. Colby called his bowling ball "The Hulk." He would roll it and yell, "Hulk...Smash!" He bowled a 119.
Look at this face! Does life get any better than this? The cake is a racetrack (or the #8--you decide).
Colby received a Cars suitcase, Leapfrog toy and shirt, book & cookies from cousins. Thanks so much!
Colby turned into Batman after eating his cake (cape from Gr&Gr Wright). I cannot stand how cute & fun he is. I love him soooo much and am so happy he is part of our family. I almost forgot about how he told me I was stupid 2 days ago.
Happy Birthday you sweet thing--I will never stop loving you!
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Colby!!! We love you, and are very glad you had a good day!
How fun! We went bowling for Çarson's 3rd and he LOVED it. Great cake and Happy B day to one of the cutest little boys I know.....I mean Happy B day to Hulk, or is it BAtman? You guys are the best! Wish we could have been there to celebrate with you!
Looks like a blast. I took Seth to Madagascar and he loved it. I was laughing pretty hard too, but for slightly different reasons. I loved Alec Baldwin's hair!
Post a Comment