Monday, November 10, 2008

Happy Halloween!!!




Pumpkin carving not as great as Mike & Trish, but it was safe. Yes, Colby has his finger in his nose--AGAIN!!! When I took him to get his flu shot I told him he got his shot because he keeps putting his fingers in his nose.











Colby growled all day long, "You don't want to see me angry!"











Don't you smash my car!











This is the cutest & most shy Darth Vader you will ever meet. We had a fun day. Jack and Colby both had parties with their schools. We went to the PGHS football playoffs that afternoon and did a trunk-or-treat that night. It was a fun day. George & Laurena had a spook alley that night at their house. I made the mistake of taking my 2 and 5 year old through it. It was very spooky!

4 comments:

Sheryl said...

They are so cute! I love that Jack was Darth Vader - it must be his alter ego, right?

ben and nat said...

These comments made us laugh. Did Colby learn the nose picking from Jaden? We apologize

Anonymous said...

So that's where Carson gets it! Jaden you're in big trouble! Hahaha, don't all kids pick their noses?? Anyway, you have a very cute Hulk and Darth. I totally would have given them at least 10 pieces of candy each. They are that cute.

Sara Paul said...

Yes, Colby did learn to pick his nose from Jaden. Jaden, do you have worms?