Sunday, May 25, 2008

Brenner's Birthday in St. George




Happy 1st Birthday to cousin Brenner. We are glad Aub and JR came to St. George to celebrate so we could see them.











Jack loves Brenner so much. He would go up to him and say, in the sweetest voice, "Brenner, I love you. I love you so much."















Jack & Carson singing "Happy Birthday."














This is the happiest kid in the whole world.














Carson and Jack in the kiddie hot tub.














1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I am so glad you came to see us! You're the best. I love your cute boys so much. Carson always asks to play with Jack, Colby, and Sara (sorry Jason) and we have to explain that it takes a long time to get to your house. He tell's me "we could just fly on an airplane." I wish we could just hop on the plane whenever and come visit. We'll see you soon, though. I am soooooo excited. Love, Aub