Sunday, February 20, 2011

Nascar Monopoly


Jack cannot get enough of Monopoly these days. Whenever he asks we usually say it takes too long to play. With President's Day weekend we have had all the time in the world to play. Friday night Jason monopolized Colby, Jack & me. Saturday morning we had cousins come play. They giggled and played for close to 3 hours. I think Trish or Mike gave Jason the game a few years ago for Christmas. Thanks guys! We love it! Look at alllllll that cash.

2 comments:

Tricia and Michael said...

Although it seems like a gift we would give, I think it was from Melissa/Chad. At any rate, glad you like it but I'm pretty sure the Nascar variety doesn't have a "South Beach" :)

Tricia and Michael said...

So this is Michael, I watched the last 100 laps of the Dayton 500 and totally thought of Jack and Colby. With all the crashes I thought it was pretty cool and how it came down to the end!

Oh by the way, the Sports Illustrated magazines are a great gift from Jason. Trish really didn't appreciate the Swim Suit Issue....