Who are we kidding, it's about the food right? Fries hit the spot for our tired bodies. Except that Colby is never tired. We miss the spleen a little bit.
Jack is a skiing superstar! He cruises down the mountain and now likes to look for "little" jumps to go on.
We are taking advantage of "Free Skiing after 3 pm". Seriously, you can't pass that up.
These two are hilarious. When Colby crashes, he acts like he is dead. He will close his eyes and won't move. People look at us weird because we blow it off. We know if he were really hurt, he would not be SILENT!
2 comments:
Oh that picture of you and Jack is so great. You look fantastic. I"m so glad to see an update. We miss those cute little faces of yours. xoxox
I'm so glad you have a blog! I'll be your newest blogstalker now!
Your boys are adorable and you are such a cute mom!
Post a Comment