Friday, May 29, 2009

Hawaii Vacation



I have not had anything to write about since Christmas. Seriously! However, this trip to Maui tops everything (except maybe what Walt Disney can do). Every day was perfect in every way. I am still on vacation high!
































We golfed 4 different courses on Maui--they were all amazing. I golfed my best score yet at Elleair Golf Course--95! That's good for me. We took over 200 pictures--every time I would bend over to pick up my golf ball, I could hear the camera click. Nice.











































Hot husband, amazing beaches, perfectly groomed gold courses, sun, good food, nude beaches. lots of laughs, more sun--what more could you ask for on vacation?














2 comments:

Anonymous said...

All i have to say is I don't blame Jason for taking those pic's.....you're a hottie. I LOVE the picture of you guys and the sunset. Hawaii was good to jason. He is sooo dark. I can't wait to talk to you and hear all about it. So glad you had fun. Oh, and is that poka dot suit the one you splurged on? Super cute.

Sheryl said...

Looks like a blast! Congrats on the golf score and tans.