Sunday, September 28, 2008

California Dreamin


Our week in So. California made me wonder why we shouldn't live there permanently. We packed in baseball, beaches, Disney, Seaworld, and the Wild Animal Park for a wonderful family vacation.
We saw the Dodgers play at Petco Park in San Diego. Some fans cheered for Dodgers, some for Padres--Colby cheered for the "Podgers"--quite the pleaser.










I love the theme parks, but I my happy place is the beach--with my hubby, of course!



Jack.










At 45" tall, Jack set records for how many times he could go on the rides. I wish he could have gone on California Screamin' with me--loved it!




Colby's happy place.
This is why you don't pay for kids under age 3.
ZZZZZZzzzzzz.








Jaden and Megan can't touch this!!!





2 comments:

Tricia and Michael said...

i've been waiting for these pics :) very patiently i might add. That sounds like a very fun, very exhausting vacation.

Anonymous said...

Next time you go sign us up! Hahaha, I'm sure that's just what you wanna hear, but I think it would be so fun to all go together. I know all the boys would love it.....right Jason? Looks like you had so much fun!