Jack's baptism was scheduled for 12 noon. He was really excited to have his dad baptize him and his cousins there. He asked Uncle Ben to give the talk on the holy ghost and his cousin Jaden to give a prayer. His cousin Jordan was a witness. He looked so handsome in his new suit too. Just like a little missionary. I love him so much!
Ericka had such a great idea to get Jack's picture right after he was baptized. Look at that happy face. I hope he is always that happy when he thinks about this special day.
There is no way to get these kids to sit still together--especially for a picture. It was such a fight--really killed the fun mood that aunt Sara wanted a picture. What was I thinking? Apparently, exactly what Colby & Brenner are thinking in this picture.
1 comment:
So you're the Picture Party Pooper in your family too? It ended up well in the end. :) Congrats to Jack on his big day.
Post a Comment