
Jack started off his 8th birthday by running in the Strawberry Days 5k race with Jason. Jack beat his best time by 5 minutes coming in at 27 minutes.

He loves his new baseball bat! He also got Monopoly Deal, baseballs & a baseball retrieving/pitching net.

He couldn't blow out the candles on his birthday cake. He started laughing & it made everyone else laugh too.

He has been waiting a whole year to be tall enough to ride the "Ring of Fire" at Strawberry Days carnival. This is him hanging upside down (on the left).

We went golfing together the day before at Cascade Springs. Jack ended up bogeying four of the par 3 holes and got a double bogey on one of the par 4's.
2 comments:
I was thinking about Jack a lot yesterday. Glad he had a good day, sounds like next year he'll have to ride alone. Is he tall enough for the zipper? although that may deter him from rides forever!
and the helicoper ride looked awesome!
I think I could beat Jack in a race (barely) but I am sure he's a better golfer than me.
Post a Comment