Sunday, January 24, 2010

San Francisco--My Christmas Gift from Jason

What a guy to surprise me with a trip to San Fran to see Wicked and sightsee! We had a blast--it was just as much a gift for him as it was for me. He only dosed off for a few minutes during Wicked. We were not disappointed in the city, food or the entertainment. We enjoyed the best crab yet at Franciscan, heavenly crab cakes at the Blue Mermaid and all the sites & sounds of a coastal city. Can't wait to do it again!

We rented bicycles and rode them around San Francisco, over the Golden Gate Bridge, to Sausilito--danced in the rain (probably no dancing), & rode the fairy back to SF.


I was kinda scared--this would not be a good time for an earthquake.


Shopping in downtown SF--my hair after a rainstorm.


4 comments:

ben and nat said...

Hey you.How fun! Glad you guys had a good time! Did you see anyone intresting? DId you love wicked?

Tricia and Michael said...

i was wondering if you had gone yet!! what a fun trip! nothing like south beach though. :)

Sara Paul said...

AAAaaaahhhhh SOUTH BEACH---How could I forget? It was a fun trip and I really liked Wicked. Jason only dosed off for a few minutes, which is pretty good for him. He is just not a musical kind of guy. Now Nascar, that is a different story--I definitely snooze for more than a few minutes.

Sheryl said...

What a great surprise! I love the pictures. So glad you got to go and have a great time!